Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 1 on my journey to goal of 150 lbs

Ok so yesterday I took a stand against peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches, cookies, outback steakhouse cheese fries and many other unhealthy food choices I have been making. I woke up today around 8 am because our cable guy was going to check one of our boxes. I ate some oatmeal and a cup of orange juice. 3 hrs later which I was advised by a co-worker, thats how long your small meals should be apart. I ate two boiled eggs cut up in a salad with turkey and some wheat thins( I need the crunch) and I chose no dressing, I cant stand how low fat dressings taste. For a snack later I had a 1/4 c of trail mix and an orange. Then later I had a Quiznos small sandwhich with turkey and no cheese on wheat and pretty much didnt taste like anything. I wanted to have the bacon and the cheddar cheese and the jalapeno chips..My body was craving it. For dinner I had a pork chop that the father of the little girl I teach spanish to made. and half a serving of mashed potatos( which I dont know if that was a good choice. I dont feel hungry but I feel empty...this is tougher than I thought. I want to walk over to the cabinet and eat the last of my peppermint patty cookies I left from the other day. I cant be alone..I dont trust myself. Atleast with Lucas here, he would stop me from getting to the kitchen and remind me why I am doing this. I hope tomorrow gets better. I just now realized that food for me is like a drug, I am having withdrawls.

0 comments: