Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions

Oh my! We are done with 2008. It went by fast. In this past year I had my baby, which is my one biggest gift. I got promoted to assistang manager at work. My bf survived another year with me lol. I must say that I noticed I got closer to my mom, being a mother could have had a lot to do with that. Now bring it on 2009. I only accomplished one of my past year resolutions and that was to get promoted at work. For my 2009 resolutions


  • Like everyone else. I want to loose my pregnancy weight. according to the Wii Fit I am obese. my BMI is at 35. I dont want to be at risk of heart diseases or diabetes.

  • To be a better Friend.

  • I want to get my citizenship, Ive put that off for too long.

  • last but not least..NO MORE GOSSIP!! where I work. we tend to gossip alot and I am going to choose not to listen to it anymore. and I will try not to gossip back. Everyone is entitled to their privacy and I wouldnt want someone to invade mine.

I hope the new year brings everyone happiness and great achievements!!



2 comments:

Barely Domestic Mama said...

You've had a busy year. Hopefully this year will bring you good luck.

I had to laugh at my Wii fit Mii when I was playing at my cousin's house. I did the whole body test thing and my Mii went from skinny to a round plump Mii. :)

Hope you're having fun hanging out with your sister.

Grand Pooba said...

That is funny that the Wii says you're obese because it says the same thing to my husband and all his brothers, yet they are in shape! Muscle weighs more than fat remember!

Moral: Don't trust everything the wii fit tells you :)