Saturday, December 13, 2008

Does it make sense to you

Why do some of us insist on making the same mistake over and over again. Its like we live in this pattern of lies and deceit. When will it stop? When someone really gets hurt. I dont understand, why we complain about someone hurting us, yet we dont think twice when we are hurting someone else. Yes, I know sometimes along the way of finding the one you really love you might end up hurting some one else. I have been there myself. You dont know how to tell someone that has been nothing but nice to you and care for you..that you dont love them anymore and that maybe you were never in love, and that you simply went along with this lie. I am thankful for what I have now, as hard as I have worked to be where I am with him, it has been worth it. It just really angers me to see people jump from person to person just because they are lonely and dont even know themselves or what they want. I say, take the time to be with yourself and figure out what you want, so you can be a great partner and friend. I dont know guys..I just thought of this so bear with me.

0 comments: